Wednesday, 22 April 2015

LORD, At Your Service For Your Worship! (Homepage)

The LORD said to me,  ​​​​​​​“Before I formed you in your mother’s womb I chose you. ​​​​​​Before you were born I set you apart. ​​​​​​I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations.” Jer. 1:4,5


Dieun NADAN aka Nsalar Afanyu Dieudonné (1976)
After these things I looked, and here was an enormous crowd that no one could count, made up of persons from every nation, tribe, people, and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb dressed in long white robes, and with palm branches in their hands. They were shouting out in a loud voice, ​​​​​​Salvation belongs to our God, ​​​​​​to the one seated on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
Revelation 7:9, 10






TNI
Resourcing Believers and Speech Communities

the Nsalarians Integral mission, tni, is a language-based community development movement in Cameroon, aimed at fulfilling the great commission through integral service
  
Dieun NADAN (Bible Translation 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment